SR-71 reconnaissance aircraft (nickname: blackbird, translation: blackbird), is an American style long-range high-speed strategic reconnaissance aircraft; in 1966 service, a total of 32 production. Retired in 1990, some sr-71s were recalled in 1995, and started flying missions in 1997. Retired permanently in 1998, some sr-71s entered museums for display. In actual combat records, none of them was shot down by enemy aircraft or air defense missiles
- [nose - tail]: approx 8.9 inch
- [wingtip across]: approx 4.6 inch
- Material: zinc alloy + ABS engineering plastics
- We believe that we have the most innovative products in the world.
- Orders will be shipped within 2 workdays, and ship worldwide, goods will arrive within 15-20 workdays. If you have any question, please contact us via email.
Any questions, please tell us: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to pay by credit card?
Click the yellow button when checking out
Then you can see the option in the red box, and click it, so that you can pay with a credit card.
Any questions, please tell us:email@example.com ，
Or choose online customer service to contact us.