SR-71 reconnaissance aircraft (nickname: blackbird, translation: blackbird), is an American style long-range high-speed strategic reconnaissance aircraft; in 1966 service, a total of 32 production. Retired in 1990, some sr-71s were recalled in 1995, and started flying missions in 1997. Retired permanently in 1998, some sr-71s entered museums for display. In actual combat records, none of them was shot down by enemy aircraft or air defense missiles
- [nose - tail]: approx 8.9 inch
- [wingtip across]: approx 4.6 inch
- Material: zinc alloy + ABS engineering plastics
- We believe that we have the most innovative products in the world.
- Orders will be shipped within 2 workdays, and ship worldwide, goods will arrive within 15-20 workdays. If you have any question, please contact us via email.
Any questions, please tell us: email@example.com