British Overseas Airways Corporation, formed by the merger of Imperial Airways and British Airways in 1939. The 1971 Parliamentary Act merged BOAC and BEA, which took effect on March 31, 1974, forming what is today British Airways. For most of its history, its main competitor was Pan Am.
1. Using a new generation of technology, the dust-free spray paint case has no graininess.
2. The painting color is full, and the paint will not fall off for a long time.
3. The details of the fuselage and wing are made with high imitation of real machine, and the overall workmanship is exquisite.
4. For products with wheels, the wheels can be rolled and the front wheels can be steered.
5. It is suitable for furniture decoration, personal collection, aviation gifts, and is a good product for collection and gifts.
Airline: British Airways
Size: 9.55*9.36*3.12 inch (24.25*23.78*7.92 cm)
Weight: Approx 1.8kg
Any questions, please tell us: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to pay by credit card?
Click the yellow button when checking out
Then you can see the option in the red box, and click it, so that you can pay with a credit card.
Any questions, please tell us:email@example.com ，
Or choose online customer service to contact us.