Halifax, the second largest British bomber after Lancaster in World War II, was mainly used for night bombing from 1941 to 1945; As a front-line four engine heavy bomber, the Halifax bomber was in service until the end of World War II. Besides bombing, it also carried out other tasks
- Ratio: 1:144
- [Nose-Tail]: about 11.8 inches
- [Wingtip Span]: about 11.8 inches
- Material: zinc alloy + ABS engineering plastics
Any questions, please tell us: email@example.com
- We believe that we have the most innovative products in the world.
- Orders will be shipped within 2 workdays, and ship worldwide, goods will arrive within 15-20 workdays. If you have any question, please contact us via email.
How to pay by credit card?
Click the yellow button when checking out
Then you can see the option in the red box, and click it, so that you can pay with a credit card.
Any questions, please tell us:firstname.lastname@example.org ，
Or choose online customer service to contact us.