Because the three layer wing aircraft with relatively narrow wingspan has better maneuvering performance, it is most suitable for close combat with enemy aircraft, so it has won the favor of many top skilled pilots. Almost every German pilot ever flew in World War I.
- Ratio: 1:72
- [Nose-Tail]: about 3.2 inches
- [Wingtip Span]: about 4.1 inches
- Material: zinc alloy + ABS engineering plastics
Any questions, please tell us: email@example.com
- We believe that we have the most innovative products in the world.
- Orders will be shipped within 2 workdays, and ship worldwide, goods will arrive within 15-20 workdays. If you have any question, please contact us via email.