On December 15, 1982, Delta's first Boeing 767 debuted and was named the "Delta Spirit." In 1982, a year of sluggish revenue for many airlines, the idea for the "767 Project" was spearheaded by three Delta flight attendants.
Airline: Delta Air Lines
Size: 12.13*11.90*3.97 cm
Weight: Approx 0.7kg
1. Using a new generation of technology, the dust-free spray paint case has no graininess.
2. The painting color is full, and the paint will not fall off for a long time.
3. The details of the fuselage and wing are made with high imitation of real machine, and the overall workmanship is exquisite.
4. For products with wheels, the wheels can be rolled and the front wheels can be steered.
5. It is suitable for furniture decoration, personal collection, aviation gifts, and is a good product for collection and gifts.
Any questions, please tell us: email@example.com