Martinair was founded on May 24, 1958 by J. Martin Schröder. It is an airline headquartered in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. It serves more than 50 airlines around the world with the business model of flight and charter. The city provides passenger and freight services.
1. Using a new generation of technology, the dust-free spray paint case has no graininess.
2. The painting color is full, and the paint will not fall off for a long time.
3. The details of the fuselage and wing are made with high imitation of real machine, and the overall workmanship is exquisite.
4. For products with wheels, the wheels can be rolled and the front wheels can be steered.
5. It is suitable for furniture decoration, personal collection, aviation gifts, and is a good product for collection and gifts.
Aircraft: McDonnell Douglas DC-10-30
Size: 10.63*11.76*3.80 inch (27*29.87*9.66cm)
Weight: Approx 1.8kg
Any questions, please tell us: firstname.lastname@example.org