The McDonnell Douglas DC-10 is a three-engine wide-body airliner developed by McDonald Douglas. It flew for the first time on August 29, 1970, and was first put into operation by American Airlines on August 5, 1971. Production of the DC-10 was discontinued in December 1988, and the last one was delivered to Nigerian Airlines in July 1989. A total of 446 were produced.
Airline: British Airways
Aircraft: McDonnell Douglas DC-10-30
Size: 10.84*9.92*3.48 inch (27.53*25.20*8.85 cm)
Weight: Approx 1.8kg
1. Using a new generation of technology, the dust-free spray paint case has no graininess.
2. The painting color is full, and the paint will not fall off for a long time.
3. The details of the fuselage and wing are made with high imitation of real machine, and the overall workmanship is exquisite.
4. For products with wheels, the wheels can be rolled and the front wheels can be steered.
5. It is suitable for furniture decoration, personal collection, aviation gifts, and is a good product for collection and gifts.
Any questions, please tell us: email@example.com